Color inside the bag
Make no mess, no fuss muffins
Give swirls a whirl
- Two quart-sized Ziploc® brand bags
- One gallon-sized Ziploc® brand bag
- Two flavors of your favorite frosting (the thicker the better)
- Large decorator tip with coupler (available at most craft stores)
- 1. First, fill each quart-sized Ziploc® brand bag with one flavor of frosting. For easy filling, use empty glasses, drape the quart-sized Ziploc® brand bags over the glasses, and spoon the frosting into the bags. Fill the bags about ¼ full of frosting.
- 2. Next, flatten each Ziploc® brand bag, seal, and lay on top of one another matching one corner up.
- 3. Fit the large, gallon-sized Ziploc® brand bag with the base of the coupler as shown, and snip the corner.
- 4. Carefully place the two quart-sized Ziploc® brand bags inside the gallon-sized Ziploc® brand bag, and pull the matched up corners through the opening.
- 5. Snip the corners of the two quart-sized Ziploc® brand bags.
- 6. Fit the tip onto the coupler base.
- 7. Apply even pressure from the top of the Ziploc® brand bag down, allowing the frosting to dispense.
Frost your cupcakes by circling around the outside, then slowly moving in until you reach the center.
Beautiful cupcakes with the best of both worlds…chocolate AND vanilla!
Design a DIY drawer sachet
- Fresh cut pine needles
- Cinnamon sticks
- Dried berries
- Dried oranges
- Small pin
- Ziploc® brand holiday bags
- 1. Simply fill Ziploc® brand holiday bags with scents that remind you of the season. Fresh cut pine needles, dried oranges and berries, and spices like cinnamon and cloves!
- 2. Using a pin, poke small holes in the bag. Then, throw it in the guest bedroom dresser, your linen closet, or the bin full of hats and gloves!
Make a holly jolly pack
Craft an art binder
- Three ring binder
- Gallon-sized Ziploc® brand bags
- Heavy duty tape (~1.5” - 2” thick)
- Three-ring hole punch (or single hole punch)
- Label for front of binder (We used some chalkboard washi tape and a chalk marker.)
- 1. First, reinforce the side of your Ziploc® brand bag with heavy duty tape. Simply adhere a strip on the front and back of bag and trim at top.
- 2. Next, punch your three holes in your bag. If you’re using a three hole punch this is easy. If using a single hole punch, first measure where your holes need to go to match up with the rings of the binder.
- 3. Place the bags into your binder, and fill with all that art!
Let there be (tangle-free) lights
When the holidays are over, and it’s time to pack up the decorations, do yourself a huge favor and keep all your tree trimmings organized with Ziploc® brand bags. From strings of lights and festive garland to ornament hooks, it’s hard to keep it all from becoming tangled in one giant mess.
Keep strings of lights separated into individual Ziploc® brand bags. Use different sizes depending on the size of the lights and strands.
Keep your festive garland and trimmings in clear bags.
Keep track of all those small ornament hooks, and seal them in a small snack size Ziploc® brand bag.
Next year, when it comes time to trim the tree, you’ll be thanking yourself when you pull out a bin full of separated, organized, and labeled decorations.