Three ring binder
Gallon sized Ziploc® brand bags
Pint size Ziploc® brand bags
Washi tape (the cuter the design the better)
Three-ring hole punch (or single hole punch)
All your recipes!
- All our cute labels!
Avery labels 8478 - or similar sized labels
Access to a printer (for the labels)
- 1. Gather up all your recipes – from Internet print outs to grandma’s recipe cards to takeout menus.
- 2. Organize your recipes by meal, ingredient or source (we have labels for whatever method you choose).
- 3. Fold/tuck the bottom of your gallon sized Ziploc® brand bag in to create a stronger base.
- 4. Reinforce the side of your gallon sized Ziploc® brand bag with washi tape. Simply adhere a strip on the front and back of the bag and trim at top.
- 5. Next, punch three holes in your gallon sized Ziploc® brand bag. If you’re using a three-hole punch, this is easy. If using a single hole punch, first measure where your holes need to go to match up with the rings of the binder.
- 6. Place the gallon sized Ziploc® brand bags in your binder! How many you need to keep organized is up to you.
- 7. Download and print our labels onto Avery 8478 label paper - or similar sized labels (so you don’t have to spend time cutting!) Fix onto your corresponding bags.
- 8. Fill open your gallon sized Ziploc® brand bags with the easy open tabs and fill them with recipes! Try using Ziploc® brand sandwich bags for your smaller, more precious recipes - like your grandma’s pretty cards :)
- 9. Print out our meal-planning schedule and put in a Gallon sized Ziploc® brand bag. Use a dry erase marker to write your meal ideas on the Ziploc® brand bag. Then wipe off and repeat the following week.
- 10. Now decorate the cover of your binder! You can use our “My Recipes” label if you want :)