No matter how far these hot cocoa snowmen have to travel to reach their recipient, the leak-resistant seal on Ziploc® brand Twist 'n Loc® containers will keep the cocoa and candies fresh and safe in transit.
Get creative with materials found around the house to add a personal touch!
- Craft scissors
- Fabric scraps
- Black and orange construction paper
- Mini marshmallows
- Mini candy canes
- Hot cocoa mix
- 1 Draw a thin line of glue around the top of the lids of 2 Ziploc® brand Twist 'n Loc® small containers (pictured above). Place the base of the containers on top to glue in place and let the glue set.
- 2 Twist these 2 Ziploc® brand Twist 'n Loc® containers together. Separate the lid and base of the third container and twist onto the top and bottom of stack to complete the tower.
- 3 Time to decorate! Make a hat using black construction paper – cut out a circle for the brim and a long rectangle, rolled into a cylinder, for the top. An orange construction paper triangle becomes a carrot nose. Buttons and a strip of plaid fabric decorate the body. Glue everything in place and let dry.
- 4 Fill the bottom Ziploc® brand Twist 'n Loc® container with hot cocoa mix, the middle container with candy canes and the top container with mini marshmallows. Twist to reassemble and it’s ready to gift!
For a delicious cup of cocoa, just add water (and maybe a dollop of whipped cream)!