Ziploc® Lunch Bringer™ Reminders SMS Terms & Conditions
Mobile text messaging by Ziploc® brand will be used to provide reminders/notifications for opted in subscribers for Ziploc® Lunch Bringer™. Subscribed users can select to receive daily or weekly reminders from Ziploc® brand:
- Daily reminders (up to 25 msgs/mo) – subscribed users will receive one SMS message approximately every workday (Monday - Friday)
- Weekly reminders (up to 5 msgs/mo) – subscribed users will receive one SMS message approximately every Saturday
- Text LUNCHDAILY (for daily reminders) or LUNCHWEEKLY (for weekly reminders) to 89756 to join Ziploc® Lunch Bringer™. Reply INFO for help. Reply STOP to cancel. Text messages will be sent through automated technology. Message & data rates may apply. Consent to these terms is not a condition of purchase.
- To discontinue receiving Ziploc® Lunch Bringer™ SMS messages from Ziploc® brand, text STOP to 89756. You can also discontinue receiving Ziploc® Lunch Bringer™ SMS messages from Ziploc® brand by accessing your Account Information here.
- The Ziploc® Lunch Bringer™ Reminders from Ziploc® brand is administered by S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc., 1525 Howe St., Racine, WI 53403. For additional help, text INFO to 89756 or contact email@example.com or call 1-800-494-4855.
- Ziploc® brand respects your privacy. You can view our privacy notice here.
- Compatible carriers include (USA): AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Alltel, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, C Spire Wireless CellSouth, Cricket, Cincinnati Bell and Virgin Mobile®.